BIA’s local market Ad forecasts track spending across media and verticals. Get access to a market forecast with BIA ADVantage Market Ad View.
Give yourself a competitive edge with BIA ADVantage Market Ad View, the local intelligence module of the BIA ADVantage platform. A subscription provides online access to BIA’s traditional and digital ad forecast for any TV or radio market.
- UNDERSTAND the potential ad size of your market
- COMPARE how your media is performing against other local media competitors
- VIEW “pure” estimates of what local stations are generating in a particular market
- IDENTIFY pure online ad spending by business vertical
- UNLOCK new revenue opportunities
- DEFINE the addressable market by business category, media sector, and geography
- GROUND strategic planning in solid research
- CAPTURE revenue in emerging markets and media sectors
- FIVE YEAR ad spend forecasts for top media channels including PC/Laptop, Mobile, Television OTA and Digital, Cable, Radio OTA and Digital, Social, Out-of-Home (OOH), News Print and Digital, Magazines Print and Digital, Direct Mail and Over-the-Top (OTT).
- NINETY-SIX sub-verticals like home improvement stores, political, tire dealers, technical and trade schools, hardware stores, dentists, and many more (View all verticals covered)
- WEEKLY insights and analysis
- QUARTERLY briefings
Subscriptions are available for all TV and Radio markets. Markets defined by the U.S. Census Bureau’s 362 Core Based Statistical Areas or 210 local TV markets. A subscription is for 12 months and includes 2-3 forecast updates. Purchase a market by rank:
- Deep view of 1 vertical subcategory across 12 media, for one local market (View all subcategories)
- Graphical, chart-based presentation of today’s spend and five year projection
- Helps you design a research-driven vertical strategy
- Aggregated summary of 210 markets, 12 media, 12 verticals 94 vertical subcategories (View all subcategories)
- Industry’s most comprehensive overview of all paid media spending targeting local audiences
- Understand nationwide spending by vertical to compare to individual markets
- Identify media where verticals are spending their advertising dollars