In the Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM) report, New Small Businesses Marketing and Advertising Trends, BIA examines the similarities and differences in marketing and advertising activities of both new and established small business groups. These businesses are identified by a question in our survey that asks what stage in the businesses cycle a respondent is in.
As revealed in the findings, New Small Businesses can have hefty start-up dollars with a lot going to advertising. The report examines these segments and include how much they plan to spend on both traditional and digital channels now and in the future. The report also covers complementary marketing and business service products that SMBs use and plan to use.
The New Small Businesses is a 20-page report includes 8 charts and 4 pages of commentary.
- Use of free and paid media
- How these advertisers are using:
- Customer Lists
- Social media
- Traditional media
- Other advertising services these advertisers have considered using
- Future spend and investment
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business software and cloud services marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media product