The Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM) report, Advertising and Marketing Trends of Franchisees, profiles franchise SMBs to examine their current and future usage of and spending on media, digital platforms and key marketing programs. This 55 page report includes charts, data and analysis on the key trends in franchise advertising, including:
- Impact of co-op programs.
- Expectations of digital agencies.
- Adoption of new technology mobile and targeted advertising.
- Factors contributing to increased spend in advertising.
- Product opportunities with franchisees
- Benchmarks for agencies working with franchisees and how to their franchise customers happy.
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to SMBs
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the SMB marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media products
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of franchise SMBs