Get the data, insights and analysis necessary to find more local ad revenue with BIA ADVantage.
- Local market ad spend projections
- U.S. nationwide ad forecast
- Five year ad forecasts for 95 business verticals
- Buying activities of local advertisers
- Estimates of the local competitive online/digital/mobile
- Top technologies and trends driving the media industry
- Private industry analyst briefings
Get insights and analytics on nationwide and local market advertising spend projections with BIA ADVantage™.
For broadcast and digital media companies, agencies and solution providers, BIA is the reliable source for insights and analytics on local traditional and digital advertising. A subscription to BIA ADVantage delivers immediate access to BIA’s extensive local market data along with expert insights and analysis from our respected industry analyst team.
With BIA ADVantage, clients are developing data-driven sales strategies that grow revenue, taking share from other media and getting expert insights around local market investment and activation.
Available for all 210 television markets and 268 CBSA (radio) markets, BIA ADVantage delivers local market data vital for business, sales and product development:
- Local market & nationwide ad spend estimates for 2018 – 2022
- Digital and traditional ad spend for 94 verticals across 12 media
- Estimates of local online/digital/mobile advertisers, including Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Local Radio and TV market profiles
- Industry reports
- Intentions and spending plans of advertisers from U.S. SAM Survey of Advertising and Marketing
- Interactive Broadcasting & Newspaper Database (MEDIA Access Pro)
- TV station-level day-part information including total day and for seven different day-parts and local market audience ratings (comScore partner data)
- Quarterly client-only briefings on timely topics such as ATSC 3.0, ad fraud, advanced TV and state of media industries
BIA ADVantage data is refreshed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis by BIA’s industry analysts, research and call-out team.
- Corporate executives
- Sales Executives
- Digital Managers
- Agency Representatives
- Station Managers
- Businesses Development Directors
- Sales Managers
- Sales Training Directors
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
- Sales strategy development and implementation
- Market sizing
- New market or product entry strategies
- M&A decisions
- Management & board Meetings
- Industry training
BIA ADVantage now offers a deeper view into TV markets with station-level local TV audience data from comScore.
Leveraging comScore’s local TV information delivers valuable audience details for every station in all 210 local television markets, including:
- Local market station ratings
- Audience share
- Average audience.
The new comScore data includes results for the total day and for seven different dayparts.
Assess how well your station(s) are doing in attracting overall audiences and better understand your competitive position and opportunities.