Get a deep understanding of nationwide and local market advertising trends and marketing channels with BIA ADVantage™.
For broadcast and digital media companies, agencies and solution providers, BIA is the reliable source for insights and analytics on local traditional and digital advertising. BIA ADVantage delivers BIA’s extensive, quality local market data, combined with insights and analysis from our expert industry analyst team.
With BIA ADVantage, clients are developing data-driven sales strategies that grow revenue, take share from other media and become trusted advisors to their advertisers.
BIA ADVantage delivers local market data vital for business and sales:
- Local market & nationwide ad spend
- Ad spend for 94 verticals
- Digital ad spend in local market
- Local Radio and TV competition and market reports
- Media industry reports
- Intentions and spending plans of advertisers
- Interactive Broadcasting & Newspaper Database (MEDIA Access Pro)
- NEW: TV station-level daypart information including total day and for seven different dayparts and local market audience ratings (comScore partner data)
- Quarterly analyst briefings
BIA ADVantage data is refreshed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis by BIA’s industry analysts, research and call-out team. Live quarterly briefings deliver details on vertical ad spend, digital sales strategies and custom analysis on timely topics such as ad fraud, advanced TV and state of media industries.
BIA ADVantage now offers a deeper view into TV markets with station-level local TV audience data from comScore.
Leveraging comScore’s local TV information delivers valuable audience details for every station in all 210 local television markets, including:
- Local market station ratings
- Audience share
- Average audience.
The new comScore data includes results for the total day and for seven different dayparts.
Assess how well your station(s) are doing in attracting overall audiences and better understand your competitive position and opportunities.
- Corporate executives
- Sales executives
- Businesses Development Directors
- Sales Managers
- Sales Training Directors
- Sales strategy development and implementation
- Market sizing
- New market or product entry strategies
- M&A decisions
- Management & board Meetings
- Industry training